Summary of CNC Programmer Position:
Our CNC role performs a complete tooling process for the custom needs of both our customers and clients. This position is equipped with the latest tools and technology to make the machining process efficient and professional. In this role, it is vital that to help the company meet production goals set by Midwest Hose and Specialty. Ideal applicants would have prior experience with Mazak machines and have had experience working at a fast and strategic pace.
This position offers competitive pay and flexibility. Shift hours to be set at time of hire.
CNC Programmer Roles and Responsibilities:
CNC Programmer Qualifications and Requirements:
- Establish technical requirements for manufacturing and productivity
- Machine adjustment and preventative maintenance/repair
- Understanding of inspection tools and processes
- Be able to interpret blueprints and drawings
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub assemblies
- Identify and select proper machining methods for machining
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
CNC Programmer Education and Experience:
- Must be able to understand and comply with verbal instructions
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Good computer skills (typing, data input, internet navigation, etc.)
- Must be able to read English from a printed list or hand-held monitor
- Prolonged standing, walking, stooping, bending, lifting – 100% daily (subject to change daily)
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands typical in a warehouse environment including but not limited to grasping and fine manipulations with hands, reaching, squatting, climbing, activities working around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, exposure to light dust and fumes.
- Commitment to work additional hours as needed to complete orders received daily
- High School diploma or GED (required)
- Prior Machinist experience (2 or more years required)
- Valid Driver’s License (required)
- Mazak Equipment (preferred but not required)
Midwest Hose is one of the largest hose and fitting wholesale distributors in North America. Since opening our doors in 1983, we’ve steadily grown and continue to build our loyal customer base, which speaks to how enthusiastic we are for the future! Here at Midwest Hose & Specialty, we believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business, so we treat each person with the respect and value they deserve.
We provide room for upward mobility and advancement to other positions within the company. We promote from within our own organization and reward team members with the potential for advancement and pay increases! We offer competitive pay and career advancement based on performance.
We pride ourselves in offering a premier benefits package which includes:
- Very competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company paid health and dental insurance plans
- Basic life and AD&D insurance
- Paid holidays
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Great work/life balance
- Casual dress environment
- Career longevity
- Professional growth
If you want to be part of an ever-growing company and believe that Midwest Hose & Specialty is the place for you to begin your new career path please apply today!